Using high recovery reverse osmosis (RO) technology, Puro efficiently removes up to 99% of contaminants from mains feed water to produce primary grade water.
Puro is suitable for Type III/ RO water usage of 10-1000 litres per day.
RO water is suitable for feeding glass-washers, autoclaves, steam generators and stability chambers, also to feed ultrapure water systems such as Alto. The integral boost pump simplifies installation and avoids unexpected costs or reduced flow rates due to poor inlet pressure. Puro is fed directly from your mains water supply.
- Make-up rates range from 10-80 litres per hour
- Novel recirculation loop extends membrane life
- Mount on the bench, wall or on top of the reservoir
- Choice of storage reservoir: 30, 60 or 100 litres
- One easy to change pre-filter
|Pure 10||Pure 20||Pure 50||Pure 80|
|Production Rate||10 l/h||20 l/h||50 l/h||80 l/h|
|Overall Rejection Rate||98%||98%||98%||98%|
|Bacteria Rejection Rate||> 99%||> 99%||> 99%||> 99%|
|Particles Rejection Rate||> 99%||> 99%||> 99%||> 99%|
|Feed Water Pressure||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar|