Alto provides 18.2MQ-cm water on demand. The systems are fed from a pre-treated supply and produce Type I water instantly as required. The integrated dispenser or optional remote dispenser provides Type I water at up to 2 litres per minute. Output is either continuous or volumetrically dispensed. Select the dispense rate required with the intuitive and simple software controls. Alto has quick-change, long-lasting consumables provided in the start up package.
Alto is suitable for Type I water usage of up to 120 litres per hour (adequate feed water must be available).
Type I water is suitable for molecular biology, electrophoresis, cell and tissue culture, sequencing, HPLC, genomics, pharmacology and any other sensitive applications.
TOC monitoring is critical when organics will affect results so a real time TOC reading will provide absolute confidence in your water.
- Fast dispense of ultrapure water – variable rate of up to 2 litres per minute
- Dual wavelength 185nm and 254nm UV in a quartz thimble
- Endotoxin and nuclease free
- Remote dispenser available
- Quick-change consumables
- Easy to use software
- Quiet operation
- Under-bench, on-bench or wall mounted
- Comprehensive monitoring of water quality including TOC (Total Organic Carbon)
|ALTO TOC||ALTO TOC UF|
|Dispense Rate||2 l/min||2 l/min|
|Resistivity||18.2 MQ-cm||18.2 MQ-cm|
|TOC||1-5 ppb||1-5 ppb|
|Bacteria||< 1 cfu/ml||< 1 cfu/ml|
|Endotoxins||–||< 0.001 EU/ml|
|Feed Water Quality||< 30µM/cm||< 30µM/cm|
|Feed Water Pressure||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar|