Guide on selection of biomacromolecule chromatography media
- Evaluation methods should be established before purification, so as to determine the concentration, activity, yield and major impurities of target protein rapidly and effectively.
- The goals of purification process should be clarified, and the requirements for purity, specific activity, yield, and batch size for the final target protein should be determined.
- The physicochemical characterization of target protein should be completed, and the most significant differences between the target protein and impurities in terms of physicochemical properties should be identified during preliminary experiments and media screening.
- The purity and yield of the target protein should be properly balanced for rational design of purification procedures and test methods.
- Additives frequently used in the preparation process of protein and their effects on the activity of the target protein should be studied for rational use.
The most suitable sorbents from VDO for the purification of various types of proteins:
|Recombinant protein||Ni Focurose FF(IDA/IMAC/TED),GST Focurose 4FF， SP/Q/CM/DEAE/MMA/MMC Focurose FF/HP/HF/HPR/XL, PhenyI Focurose FF,Focurose 75PG/200PG|
|Natural protein||SP/Q/CM/DEAE/MMA/MMC Focurose FF/HP/HF/HPR/XL, Phenyl Focurose FF, Focurose 75PG/200PG|
|Vaccine, virus||Focurose 4FF, Focurose 30PG/75PG/200PG, SP/Q/CM/DEAE/MMA/MMC Focurose FF/HP/HF/HPR/XL, Focore 400/700|
|Diagnostic antibody antigen||arProtein A Focurose HR, Protein G Focurose 4FF, SP/Q/CM/DEAE/MMA/MMC Focurose FF/HP/HF/HPR/XL|
|Therapeutic antibody||arProtein A Focurose HR, Protein G Focurose 4FF, SP/Q/CM/DEAE/MMA/MMC Focurose FF/HP/HF/HPR/XL|
|Plasmid DNA purification||Focurose 6FF, Plasmid Focurose HPR, Q Focurose HPR, Phenyl Focurose FF, Focore 700|