Duo is suitable for Type II water usage of 10-150 litres per day and for Type I water usage of up to 100 litres per day.
Type I water is used for molecular biology, electrophoresis, cell and tissue culture, sequencing, HPLC, genomics, pharmacology and any other sensitive applications.
Type II water is used for buffer and media production, sample and reagent diluent, general chemistry, protein electrophoresis, histology, cytology and spectrophotometry.
TOC monitoring is critical when organics will affect results so a real time TOC reading will provide absolute confidence in your water quality.
- Fast variable dispense of ultrapure water – up to 2 litres per minute
- Novel recirculation loop extends life of membranes and cartridges
- Easy to use software
- Dual wavelength 185nm and 254nm UV in a quartz thimble
- Bench, wall or reservoir top mounting
- Choice of production rates
- Choice of storage reservoir: 30, 60 or 100 litres
- Comprehensive monitoring of water quality including TOC (Total Organic Carbon)
- Integral boost pump
|DUO 10 TOC||DUO 10 TOC UF||DUO 20 TOC||DUO 20 TOC UF|
|Production Rate (into reservoir)||10 l/h||10 l/h||20 l/h||20 l/h|
|Dispense Rate (Ultrapure)||2 l/min||2 l/min||2 l/min||2 l/min|
|Resistivity||18.2 MQ-cm||18.2 MQ-cm||18.2 MQ-cm||18.2 MQ-cm|
|TOC||1-5 ppb||1-5 ppb||1-5 ppb||1-5 ppb|
|Bacteria||< 1 cfu/ml||< 1 cfu/ml||< 1 cfu/ml||< 1 cfu/ml|
|Endotoxins||–||< 0.001 EU/ml||–||< 0.001 EU/ml|
|Feed Water Pressure||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar||0.1-6 bar|